'Island Aqua' 10kW Boiler Stove / Grey
Ecodesign 2022 ready
An oval boiler stove with a cost saving flat window.
Grey steel model featured. Black, soapstone, sandstone etc. also available at + £200 - see photos.
The Island Aqua for closed heating circuits / pressurised thermal stores have the following extra features above ordinary stoves:
- Cooling coil connected to mains cold water if the temperature rises over 95 degrees.
- Sockets in the boiler for temperature sensors connected to pump switches.
- Automatic combustion air inlet valves to regulate the burning rate according to the boiler temperature.
It also has the following features:
- Convection bodywork for superior room heat distribution
- External air inlet connection for sealed houses and reduced heat loss through draughts: 100mm diameter
- Primary, secondary and tertiary combustion
- 24 hour continuous operation possible
- Controllable output range: 5 - 12kW
- Log length 350mm
- Top and rear flue, 150mm
- Boiler capacity 8.5 Litres
- efficiency: wood 83%, coal 86%
- heated volume 100 - 240 m3
- weight (Max,) 190 kg
- boiler surface area: 0.37m2
|Room Output||4 kw|
|Boiler Output: kW||6 kw|
|Connection to External Air Supply (7)||YES, Optional duct required.|
|Efficiency: Wood / Lignite %||83%|
|Width (2) mm||605 mm|
|Stove Height (1) mm||1151 mm|
|Stove Depth (3) mm||547 mm|
|Flue Outlet Diameter (4) mm||150 mm (6")|
|Flue Outlet||Top and Rear|
|Fuel type||Wood and Brown Coal / Lignite|
|Nominal Output: kW (total)||10|