EPDM Flashing - for 150mm diameter Chimney system.
Low Cost Alternative Rubberised flashing with flexible alloy base suitable for pitched tiled or slate roofs.
For twin wall chimney systems External diameter 175 - 275mm.
NOTE – The 150 diameter referred to in twin wall chimneys is the internal diameter - the external diameter is 200mm and is not used to describe the part.
The built in 20° pitch adapts to most roof pitches
Suitable for tiled roofs with external pipe diameters of 5inch to 9inch (175mm to 275mm),
Temperature up to 135°C
Lead free aluminium base.
The EPDM rubber upstand has a 20 year life expectancy.
The pull tab design and easy smooth tear grooving is intended to eliminate cutting by knife and create a perfectly circular hole.
1. Pull tab design to correct size using pliers, alternatively cut using a stanley knife.
2. Apply silicone sealant to back of flashing.
3. Remove tiles around pipe and slide flashing over pipe.
4. Fasten Flashing to the roof.
5. Cut tile to fit tp the top of the Flashing allowing the bottom of the flashing metal base to sit on top of the tiles.
|Diameter||150mm internal / 200mm External|
|Inner Material||316L Stainless Steel - 0.40mm thick|
|Outer Material||304 Stainless Steel - 0.40mm thick|