'Belt Aqua Panorama' 10kW Boiler Stove / Grey / Soapstone
Ecodesign 2022 ready
Square with curved front contemporary boiler stove with Soapstone side pannelling.
For use in pressurised circuits / closed heating systems.
Available in grey with soapstone or red tile.
- Can be installed in non- pressurised, open vented systems, but not thermosyphon / 'gravity circulation' systems.
- A square body and curved front results in a good value for money contemporary boiler stove.
- The window is flat, further reducing both the initial and replacement cost.
- Nominal output 10kW boiler: 4kW; room: 6kW
- Convection system for superior room heat distribution
- External air inlet connection for sealed houses and reduced heat loss through draughts: 100mm diameter
- Primary, secondary and tertiary combustion
- 24 hour continuous operation possible
- Controllable output range: 5 - 12kW
- Maximum log length 410mm
- top flue exit only 150mm
- Boiler capacity 21.6 Litres
- efficiency: wood 79%, coal 86%
- heated volume 100 - 240 m3
- weight: up to 220 kg
- boiler surface area: 0.8m2
- Max operating pressure: 3 Bar
- It is narrower but deeper than the otherwise similarly specified Polar Aqua.
|1 Height||1234 mm|
|2 width||564 mm|
|3 depth||563 mm|
|4 flue exit||150 mm|
|5 height of rear exit||N/A|
|6 distance from rear||200 mm|
|7 external air inlet||100 mm|
|8 height from floor||332 mm|
|9 primary air|
|10 secondary air|
|11 firing valve lever (for fast burning)|
|12 central heating water connection||3/4"|
|13 central heating water connection||3/4"|
|14 cooling loop input||3/4"|
|15 cooling loop output||3/4"|
|16 sensor connection|
|17 vent valve|
|19 Sensor pocket|
|20 drain valve|
|21 Cooling loop thermostatic valve|
*Ecodesign 2022 Compliant: Meets the requirements of The European Union Commission Regulation (EU) 2015/1185 of 24 April 2015. This regulation will be adopted by the UK government if the UK leaves the European Union.
|Boiler Output: kW||4|
|Connection to External Air Supply (7)||YES, Optional duct required.|
|Efficiency: Wood / Lignite %||Wood 79%, Coal (lignite) 85%|
|Width (2) mm||564|
|Stove Height (1) mm||1234|
|Stove Depth (3) mm||563|
|Flue Outlet Diameter (4) mm||150 mm (6")|
|Flue Outlet||Top Only|
|Fuel type||Wood and Brown Coal / Lignite|
|Firebox (WxDxH) mm||Log length 410mm|
|Boiler Capacity (Litres)||21.6|
|Nominal Output: kW (total)||10|