Arctic 5kw Soapstone Wood Burning Stove
The Arctic has been constructed with the highest possible parameters in mind. Investment in the latest technology and machinery has resulted in one of the best solid fuel appliances on the market.
- High effective PRE-HEATED TRIPLE AIR WASH system for super clean burning and the clearest possible view of the fire.
- Primary, secondary, and tertiary combustion.
- Suitable for low energy houses: at the rear is an air inlet which allows ducting to an external air supply
- Fully lined with firebricks
- Flue exit top or rear - 150mm diatmeter
CE plated and conforms to EN13240
Meets DIN+ standards - a recent German standard exceeding EN13240
*Ecodesign 2022 Compliant: Meets the requirements of The European Union Commission Regulation (EU) 2015/1185 of 24 April 2015. This regulation will be adopted by the UK government if the UK leaves the European Union.
|Colour||Grey / Soapstone|
|Nominal Output: kW||5|
|Stove Height (1) mm||985mm (1)|
|Width (2) mm||523 mm (2)|
|Stove Depth (3) mm||383 mm (3)|
|Flue Outlet Diameter (4) mm||150 mm (6")|
|Centre of rear Flue to floor ( 5) mm||815 mm|
|Centre of top flue to back of stove (6) mm||125 mm|
|Connection to External Air Supply (7)||YES, Optional duct required.|
|Flue Outlet||Top and Rear|
|Distance to combustibles - rear - mm||200|
|Distance to combustibles - side - mm||200|
|Fuel type||Wood and Brown Coal / Lignite|
|Efficiency: Wood / Lignite %||79% Wood, 84% Coal|
|Firebox (WxDxH) mm||28 cm log length|
|Window Size||295w x 440h|
|DEFRA Approval||No - can only be used in smoke control areas in combination with a DEFRA approved fuel|